1. Material: Brass, Steel, Iron, SS, Aluminium 2. Process: Forging+blasting+Machining 3. Surface finish: Black phosphide, Painting, Anodizing, Plating, Passivation 4. Market: North America, South America, Europe, Australia, South Africa, etc. 5. Material: Brass, Steel, Iron, SS, Aluminium 6. OEM service based on the drawings or samples from customers 7. Advanced equipments: Machining Center, CNC, auto-lathes, punching equipments and many other auxiliary equipments like drilling tapping, polishing, and grinding machines. 8. Quality control instruments: CMM, digital projector, Rockwell hardness tester, hydraulic pressure testing bench, various calipers, thread ring and plug gauges. 9. Annual outlet: up to 60, 000, 000 pieces 10. Minimum order: 5000 pieces 11. Passed the ISO 9001: 2000 certificate 12. Using Eco-friendly material
FAQ 1. Is Tailong a factory or trade company? We have one factory and one trade company located in Qingdao a famous port city of China. Tailong was established in 1995, specialize in casting, forging and machining processing. Welcome to visit our factory and our beautiful city!
2. How about the procedure for order? Generally speaking, the procedure is usually as follows: Send us enquiry by either email or fax, and we will make you detailed offer. After everything is confirmed, we will send you a Proforma invoice in which our bank information is included. We will arrange production after receipt of 30% deposit. (50% deposit of mould cost) We make shipment and you pay the balance after produciton finishes, Full set of original shipping documents will be sent to you by courier after we receive final payment, Then you can take delivery based on these documents at your port.
3. Could you send me printed catalogue? I am sorry, but we don't have printed catalogue, we provide OEM service, and always develop new products very quickly, it's unworkable to update printed catalogue again and again. Please browse http: //www. tailongrise. com to find the products information. It's better for you to bookmark our website and visit it regularly to keep yourself informed of new products.
4. How can I get prices? Send us your enquiry by either email or fax, we will make you offer soon. Also, let me know the destination port so that we can advise you shipping cost accordingly.
5. Can I order some samples before placing batch order and how do you ship them? Small sample order is acceptable, subject to our final confirmation. Also, you're kindly requested to pay extra handling cost per small order. Normally, we can send the samples to you by courier or by air.
6. How can I pay for my order? Payment term for mould cost is 50% deposit by T/T in advance, the balance by T/T when samples are confirmed and before batch order production. 30% deposit by T/T to start production, 70% by T/T before shipment.
7. How to Quality Control of forging parts by Tailong?
8. What is Test Equipment and Facilities of forging part?